Todays Guest Dr. Regina Williams
Kimberly is a Business & Life coach, corporate leader and is a devoted christian. Every effort she makes for her clients and every dream she holds for herself stem from heart warming faith and an unshakeable belief. For fifteen years, she has worked as a life coach and is certified by the American Association of Christian Counselors (AACC) and the International Coach Federation (IFC). A specialized part of her practice is one-on-one sessions that provide intimate and meaningful assistance. With her help, corporate leaders, women, and couples have transitioned into triumphant lives. As a gifted public speaker and workshop facilitator, Kimberly leads groups focused on addiction, weight loss, personal goals, love and relationships, illness and grief. She has presented at women's empowerment, women's leadership, and spiritual life coaching seminars for New Life and other organizations.
Life Coach Kimberly will be sharing tips on how you can begin to enjoy life on purpose no matter the situation. She is bringing everyday people with everyday experiences to everyday radio. Find out more about Kimberly at EnjoyingLifeCoaching.com
New Show Alert with Kimberly Frazier - Every Friday on Vercay Radio Worldwide & iheart Radiohttp://www.vercayradio.com/enjoying-life-on-purpose.html - Kimberly Williams Frazier
In the world of writing it is important to keep perspective. I think being grounded will take you further. I think politeness and a smile probably goes a long way as well.
If you cannot write for the love of it- the service it provides others and not the end goal of money and the number of published works- I truly don’t know why anyone would write. It is a painstaking task to sell books, to get your work out there and to keep going. It isn’t the number of book sales or money that makes me write- it is simple for me- Does it help anyone? Does it make me happy? Does it make me smile?
If my words do not help anyone- I get no fulfillment from it.As a writer trying to publish, the most important lesson I learned is to be humble and graceful- everyone has a story that is equally as important as yours- you are not necessarily going to be applauded- and that is fine- do it for you.
No one owes you anything- perspective in life is important. Once you lose perspective you become aggressive and angry. This will not attract buyers or publishers. I mean would you buy a book from a growling person who does not see the value in words themselves. Words are magical powerful entities that can change and alter life. They can give hope, understanding, and compassion. They can alter destiny- think of Martin Luther King’s I have a dream speech, it is the words that linger long after into history- into the hearts of many and ring true with hope to this day. To me, if you call yourself a writer, to have your words remembered like this and to know that people may have felt them is a reward far greater than money or a positive review- your service is your review.
* Up to one hour show per week
* You keep 100 percent of your Ad Revenue
* You have access to over 500,000 listeners to our website every month
* I-heart Radio (100 million registered users) & millions more across all the platforms
* Your show is streamed on I-heart, Vercay Radio, I-tunes, Apple TV, Amazon Echo, all mobile devices
* Your own ad free page on VercayRadio.com ( you control all ads on your page)
* Priority email and phone support
* Unlimited media hosting and serving of your show and show page
* Share and embed your episodes across all social media platforms
* Your own dedicated Vercay Team member for any and all your concerns
* You control your show and Unlimited podcast uploads
* Headquartered in New York City and heard worldwide on the internet
* No set up fees and we use real human engineer's to run your show
* You supply the mp3 and show graphic your dedicated engineer does the rest